Bob Campbell's Wine Diploma Course
Courses run throughout the year - each new course date is set only when an existing course is filled.
Click on a date to book your place or view further information.
|Mar 18, 2014 (Full)||Five Week||Parnell|
|May 27, 2014||Five Week||Parnell|
|Jun 8, 2014||One Day||Parnell|
New Zealand Courses
|Apr 6, 2014||One Day||Blenheim|
|Apr 13, 2014||One Day||Wellington|
|Sep 21, 2014||One Day||Wellington|
About Bob Campbell's Wine Diploma Course
Learn from a professional
Learn about wine with Master of Wine, Bob Campbell, New Zealand's leading wine educator, international wine judge and group wine editor of ACP Media.
Bob Campbell is one of only 257 Masters of Wine in the world. Bob has been running wine courses since 1986 and has lectured to nearly 20,000 people in that time. He teaches his popular wine diploma course throughout New Zealand and in countries including Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Britain. Bob Campbell is chairman of judges at the Royal Easter Wine Show and NZ International Wine Show.
What You'll Learn . . .
- How to get better value from your wine purchases.
- Make more sense of restaurant wine lists.
- Distinguish the characteristics of different wines.
- How to make wine taste better.
- How to select wines for current drinking and for cellaring.
- How to match wine and food.
- How to identify faulty wines.
- The best conditions for storing wine.
- How to maximise the life of leftovers.
- Perfect wine serving temperatures.
- Why some wines need decanting and others don't.
- The language of wine.
- Why some vintages are better than others.
- How to taste wine like a professional.
- Many other useful tips for increasing your enjoyment of wine.